- LEGAL NOTICE
In compliance with the provisions of the Act 34/2002, of July 11, of Information Society and -E-commerce Services, it is brought to the attention of the users of the website www.elhuertodelucas.com (hereinafter the “website”) the following general information data:
The service provider of the information society in the website is the mercantile society MERCADO SAN LUCAS, S.L. (hereinafter MERCADO SAN LUCAS)
MERCADO SAN LUCAS, is a firm specializing in the distribution of organic food and other organic products, and its registered office is at C/ Marqués de Urquijo, nº 47, 2ª planta, 28008, Madrid.
The tax number of MERCADO SAN LUCAS is C.I.F. B-86789724.
MERCADO SAN LUCAS is registered in the Madrid trade register, Volume 31461, File 87, Section 8, Sheet M-566292, inscription 1ª.
Users of this website will be able to establish direct and effective communication with MERCADO SAN LUCAS via written communication sent to the address indicated in point 2 of this Legal Notice, as well as by using any of the following means:
Phone: 91 513 54 66
– Email: email@example.com
(*) The receipt of personal data that is excessive, not updated or incompatible with the activity developed by MERCADO SAN LUCAS is not permitted. Please be advised that if your request does not meet these requirements, it will be automatically destroyed.
Sending emails to this address implies that the individual concerned accepts that their data will be treated with the purpose of processing queries made to MERCADO SAN LUCAS. For this purpose, we inform you that you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and/or opposition by letter, including a copy of your ID card or other equivalent identification document, addressed to MERCADO SAN LUCAS, SL, (Ref. Data Protection), C/ Marqués de Urquijo, nº 47, 2ª planta, 28008, (Madrid).
- PORTAL CONDITIONS OF USE
The User is obliged to use the Portal in accordance with the law and the present Legal Notice. The user will respond to MERCADO SAN LUCAS or third parties of any damage caused as a result of a breach of this obligation.
It is expressly forbidden to use the Portal with injurious aims of property or interests towards MERCADO SAN LUCAS or of third parties or that in any other way overload, harm or damage the networks, servers and other computer equipment (hardware) or products and computer applications (software) belonging to MERCADO SAN LUCAS or third parties.
The User agrees to use the content in accordance with the law and the present Legal Notice, as well as with the other conditions, regulations and instructions that, where applicable, could be applied in accordance with clause 1. For purely expository purposes, the user, in accordance with current legislation, must refrain from:
- A) Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available, publicly communicating, changing or modifying content, except in cases authorized by law or expressly consented to by MERCADO SAN LUCAS or by the person who holds the rights to use, where applicable.
- B) Playing or copying for private use contents that may be considered as software or databases in accordance with existing legislation on intellectual property, as well as their communication to the public or making them available to third parties where these acts necessarily involve playback by the user or a third party.
- C) Removing and/or reusing all or a substantial part of the contents of the Portal as well as the databases that MERCADO SAN LUCAS makes available to users.
2.3 DATA COLLECTION FORMS
Without prejudice to Clause 4 of the present Legal Notice, as well as the privacy policies accessible from the Portal and that might be applicable at all times, the use of certain services or requests to MERCADO SAN LUCAS require the prior completion of the corresponding user registration form.
Any information provided by the user via the forms on the Portal to the past effects or any other should be true. For these purposes, the user guarantees the authenticity of all data that is sent and will keep the information provided to MERCADO SAN LUCAS updated perfectly so that it corresponds, at all times, to the current situation of the user. In all cases, the user will be solely responsible for false or inaccurate statements made and for any resulting damages to MERCADO SAN LUCAS or to third parties due to the information provided.
2.4 INTRODUCTION OF LINKS TO THE PORTAL
Any Internet user who wants to enter links from their own web pages to the Portal must comply with the conditions listed below; ignorance of the same does not waive responsibilities arising from the law:
- a) The link shall only be linked to the home page or main page of the Portal but may not reproduce it in any way (inline links, copies of texts, graphics, etc.).
(B) In all cases, it is prohibited, in accordance with the applicable legislation in effect at all times, to establish frames or any type of mark that would surround the Portal or allow the display of content via Internet addresses other than those of the Portal and, in all cases, when viewed together with content outside the portal so that: (I) it produces, or may produce, error, confusion or deception to the users over the true origin of the service or content; (II) it may involve an act of unfair comparison or imitation; (III) it may serve to take advantage of the reputation of the brand and the prestige of MERCADO SAN LUCAS; or (IV) may be prohibited in any other form by the legislation in force.
- C) No links will be introduced from the page that leads to any type of false, inaccurate or incorrect information on MERCADO SAN LUCAS, its partners, employees, customers or on the quality of the services it provides.
- D) If no circumstances is it permitted to express on the page where the link is located that MERCADO SAN LUCAS has given its consent for the insertion of the link or that it otherwise sponsors, collaborates, verifies or oversees the services of the person inserting the link.
- E) It is prohibited to use of any name mark, graphics or mixed or any other distinctive sign of MERCADO SAN LUCAS within the page of the sender except in cases allowed by law or expressly authorized by MERCADO SAN LUCAS and if allowed, a direct link to the Portal in the manner set out in this clause
- F) The page that establishes a link should comply faithfully with the law and may in no case have or link to its own content or that of third parties that: (I) is illegal, harmful or immoral (pornographic, violent, racist, etc.); (II) induces or is likely to induce in the user the misconception that MERCADO SAN LUCAS endorses, supports, binds or in any way supports, the ideas, expressions or manifestations, lawful or unlawful of the sender; (III) is inappropriate or not relevant to the activity of MERCADO SAN LUCAS regarding the place, content and theme of the web page of the sender.
3.- INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. HYPERLINK POLICY
3.1.- All contents included in the Portal and in particular trademarks, trade names, industrial designs, designs, texts, photographs, graphics, logos, button icons, software or any other signs that could be of industrial and commercial use are protected by intellectual property rights of MERCADO SAN LUCAS or third party holders of the same who have authorized their inclusion in the Portal. Therefore, any use, and/or reproduction of the same is prohibited without the express consent of MERCADO SAN LUCAS.
3.2.- MERCADO SAN LUCAS shall not be liable for the infringement of the intellectual or industrial property rights of third parties that may arise from the inclusion in the Portal of trademarks, trade names, industrial designs, designs, texts, photographs, graphics, logos, icons or software belonging to third parties that have declared themselves to be holders of the same when including them in the Portal.
3.3.- Under no circumstances will it be deemed that the access and navigation of the User implies a authorization or waiver, transmission, whole or partial transfer of these rights nor the granting of any right or expectation of law and, in particular, the alteration, processing, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of these contents without the prior express permission of MERCADO SAN LUCAS or of the corresponding owners.
3.4.- It is not permitted to establish any link to the Portal from any other website without the prior express consent of MERCADO SAN LUCAS.
Links that are established should always lead to the main page of MERCADO SAN LUCAS or, where applicable, to that which MERCADO SAN LUCAS establishes as being the absolute and complete link in a way that takes the user to the site for MERCADO SAN LUCAS that should cover completely the entire screen on the main page.
3.5.- MERCADO SAN LUCAS is not responsible for the content on the destination web pages that are established through links in the Portal nor of the infringements of the rights of third parties which those pages might incur.
- PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
In accordance with the provisions of the regulations in force for the protection of personal data and services of the information society, MERCADO SAN LUCAS, informs you that the data provided by you will be included in a file under the responsibility of MERCADO SAN LUCAS, SL, with the objective of being able to provide ease of access and navigation on the site, as well as providing commercial and promotional information, either electronically or by any other means.
You may at any time exercise your rights of access, cancellation, rectification or to express opposition through written communication to MERCADO SAN LUCAS, S.L. (Ref. Data Protection), C/ Marqués de Urquijo, nº 47, 2ª planta, 28008, (Madrid), or to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The user, being aware of the purposes of article 27 of the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13th (LOPD), expressly accepts that all the data provided may be ceded, for the said purposes, to other entities, civil or commercial, with whom MERCADO SAN LUCAS will be able to conclude agreements with the stated aims. The user’s acceptance that their data can be treated and/or ceded in the manner set out in this paragraph is revocable, without retroactive effect.
The User also, for the purposes of articles 33 and 34 of the LOPD, expressly provides consent to their data being transferred to other countries, even when the same does not provide a comparable level of protection to that provided by the act.
To delete them, go to Tools, then Internet Options, and in the General tab, under the heading of Temporary Internet Files click on Delete Cookies.
In this sense, we would like to inform you that on our website you may encounter different kinds of cookies:
Navigation cookies so you can navigate through www.elhuertodelucas.com, specifically we use them to detect the language of navigation, country from where you are navigating, country of the IP and your viewing preferences for the website’s functionalities.
Cookie from Google Analytics [ -utmb; -utmc; -utmz], whose sole purpose is to obtain anonymous statistical data. For information about the same, please click on the following link: http://www.google.com/intl/es/analytics/privacyoverview.html. We would also like to inform you that you can disable Google Analytics cookies by clicking on the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=es.
6.- RESPONSIBILITY OF MERCADO SAN LUCAS
The user acknowledges and accepts that the use of the Site and its services are entirely his or her responsibility.
MERCADO SAN LUCAS are only liable for the damages that the user can suffer as a result of the use of the portal when such damage is attributable to a fraudulent action of MERCADO SAN LUCAS.
However, MERCADO SAN LUCAS declares that it has taken all the necessary steps, within its possibilities and the capability of its technology, to guarantee the functioning of the Portal and avoid the existence and transmission of viruses and other components that may be harmful to the user.
7.- USER OBLIGATIONS
The User undertakes to use the contents of the portal in a diligent, proper and lawful manner and undertakes to refrain from:
- Using the contents for purposes or for any purpose contrary to the law, morality and to good conduct or public order.
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, allowing public access via any form of public communication, transforming or altering the content, unless you have the corresponding authorization of its owner.
- Using the contents of the portal to send publicity, communications for direct sales purposes or with any other kind of commercial purpose, unsolicited messages directed to multiple people regardless of their purpose, as well as refraining from marketing or disclosing said information by any means.
8.- COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS
MERCADO SAN LUCAS may send commercial communications by any means with full respect to the current legislation on the protection of personal data.
For commercial communications conducted via email and equivalent means in compliance with the provisions of the Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Information Society Services and e-commerce, the User’s consent will be requested at the time of collecting the data.
The User can revoke their consent to the receipt of personal communications at any time by simple notification to MERCADO SAN LUCAS (email@example.com).
9.- APPLICABLE LEGISLATION
The relationship established between the User and the site owner shall be governed by the provisions of the regulations in force concerning the applicable legislation and jurisdiction. However, for the cases where the regulations provide for the possibility for the parties to submit to local laws, MERCADO SAN LUCAS and the User, with explicit waiver to any other jurisdiction that may be applicable, submit themselves to the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid.
In all cases, the laws of the Spanish legal system shall apply.